O.N.E - Acta est fabula
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

O.N.E - Acta est fabula

Brigata Italiana del Gruppo Militare O.N.E

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE

Andare in basso 
+3
Lucrezia
Gazbar.
ezi0
7 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3
AutoreMessaggio
Sprunk

SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE    SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeMer Mag 15, 2019 2:43 pm

I have a question about wind intensity: how it affect percentage of success?

Ho una domanda riguardol'intensità dei venti: Quanto influisce sulla percentuale di successo?
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Immo

MessaggioTitolo: Re: SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE    SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeMer Mag 15, 2019 10:01 pm

That is a good question, i think i said it but lets expand on it.

Wind intensity raise up % of good move even if its in oposit direction, so always aim for big arrow and strong wind.

I dont know exact % it helps but it does.

For example if you have wind direction on N and you move S you have 60% if find intensity is 1/4 but better % if its 2/4 3/4.

Also moving on stronger winds give you chance to get bonus and bonus moves. so if you are on open see and get few good winds you can get 10 moves even if you have a crew for 8
ezi0

ezi0

MessaggioTitolo: Re: SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE    SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeGio Mag 16, 2019 1:56 pm

I have questions:
- How to prepare a trip? what should you check before leaving?
- What is the procedure to do when an enemy ship has to sink? How to intervene? when to fire? How much damage can we have for each enemy fire?

Ho delle domande:
- Come si prepara un viaggio? cosa si deve controllare prima di partire?
- Qual'è la procedura da fare quando si deve affondare una nave nemica? Come intervenire? quando fare fuoco? quanti danni possiamo avere ad ogni fuoco nemico?
Immo

MessaggioTitolo: Re: SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE    SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeMar Mag 21, 2019 12:28 am

I am sorry for not responding my drinking problems hit again Sad also leading attack on hungary

So how to prepare for a trip.

First of all you should get ship, then enought crew for effective trip enought food for that crew to stay alive much longer then planed because trips usualy go like that. Also dont forget to check if your ships on full HP.

All of that depends on the situation like most of things in navy, if its big fight you fight till then end and if you are arive and no more danger you can fish the wreck but,
if you are in dangerous water and need to get out you dont fish you just run where you need to be.

Usualy firing is ordered by fleet commader and they target usualy ships of importance for example if there is genovese barge bc and mc you will most prob always shoot bc because rest dont to much damage or no damage at all.

BC have 17 cannons and each have 66% chance to hit, but usualy one BC do from 11-14 damage per shot. so you need 4 BC to sink one BC in one turn it can be done with 3 but you need a bit of luck.

I think i should go over basic chain of command (one we use)

on bottom you have crew member they server as crew get part of loot and dont have much saying in actions. then you have crew chief who should take care of crew and make sure they are all alive and have food and rest of stuff they may need.

then co captain he help captain move moves main captain can not do and he is usualy less skilled one.
And captain who is the boss on that ship and he should have all skills n8

Above that is fleet commander he command over max 6 captains (6 is max ships in one fleet) if there is no more ships he is the boss and his word is final.

if there is more then one fleet 6+ ships then there are few fleet commanders and above them is Admiral who decides and give orders down the chain. captains and fleet commanders all have chance to give their personal opinion on actions and help in making decisions. But fleet commander or admiral who is chosen for action have full authority. In case you dont agree with him you should not refuse to follow his orders. You should do as said (but tell your opinion because maybe he is wrong or did not see something you maybe did) even if that means you will lose ship (sometimes is must) but by doing that all the blame is on him so even if you lose you can blame him Very Happy but if you fuck up and dont move ship when said that is your fault and shouldnt happen.

Immo

MessaggioTitolo: Re: SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE    SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeMar Mag 21, 2019 12:28 am

I am sorry for not responding my drinking problems hit again Sad also leading attack on hungary

So how to prepare for a trip.

First of all you should get ship, then enought crew for effective trip enought food for that crew to stay alive much longer then planed because trips usualy go like that. Also dont forget to check if your ships on full HP.

All of that depends on the situation like most of things in navy, if its big fight you fight till then end and if you are arive and no more danger you can fish the wreck but,
if you are in dangerous water and need to get out you dont fish you just run where you need to be.

Usualy firing is ordered by fleet commader and they target usualy ships of importance for example if there is genovese barge bc and mc you will most prob always shoot bc because rest dont to much damage or no damage at all.

BC have 17 cannons and each have 66% chance to hit, but usualy one BC do from 11-14 damage per shot. so you need 4 BC to sink one BC in one turn it can be done with 3 but you need a bit of luck.

I think i should go over basic chain of command (one we use)

on bottom you have crew member they server as crew get part of loot and dont have much saying in actions. then you have crew chief who should take care of crew and make sure they are all alive and have food and rest of stuff they may need.

then co captain he help captain move moves main captain can not do and he is usualy less skilled one.
And captain who is the boss on that ship and he should have all skills n8

Above that is fleet commander he command over max 6 captains (6 is max ships in one fleet) if there is no more ships he is the boss and his word is final.

if there is more then one fleet 6+ ships then there are few fleet commanders and above them is Admiral who decides and give orders down the chain. captains and fleet commanders all have chance to give their personal opinion on actions and help in making decisions. But fleet commander or admiral who is chosen for action have full authority. In case you dont agree with him you should not refuse to follow his orders. You should do as said (but tell your opinion because maybe he is wrong or did not see something you maybe did) even if that means you will lose ship (sometimes is must) but by doing that all the blame is on him so even if you lose you can blame him Very Happy but if you fuck up and dont move ship when said that is your fault and shouldnt happen.

ezi0

ezi0

MessaggioTitolo: Re: SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE    SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeGio Mag 23, 2019 2:23 pm

Grazie Immo. Vi sono domande ragazzi? Immo ti andrebbe di raccontare un episodio in cui hai diretto un affondamento? Spiegando quali sono state le tue strategie?

Thanks Immo. Are there any questions? Would you like to tell an episode where you directed a sinking? Explaining what were your strategies?

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE    SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE  - Pagina 3 Icon_minitime

SEMINARIO SULLA NAVIGAZIONE
Pagina 3 di 3Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3
 Argomenti simili
-
» Manuale pratico sulla navigazione
» Seminari sulla Storia